Title and Script Notebook - personalised leather notebook from Hope House Press
Title and Script Notebook
This notebook features your choice of wording, printed in black ink on the flexible softback leather cover.
- The personalisation is printed right justified over two lines.
- Line 1 is printed in small sans serif capitals. If you are happy with LIFE ACCORDING TO please enter it into the 'personalised text - 1' field.
- Line 2 in a modern vintage script. This is where, if you choose to, you can add a name or phrase. If you do not want us to add any text here please leave the 'personalised text - 2' field blank.
- The photo shows the Medium size.
The maximum length of personalisation we can accommodate on each line depends on the size of diary you choose:
Slimline Small (A6)
Line 1 Title (Small Capitals) - max 17 characters
Line 2 (Script) - max 13 characters
Medium (Between A6 and A5)
Line 1 Title (Small Capitals) - max 20 characters
Line 2 (Script) - max 17 characters
Line 1 Title (Small Capitals) - max 23 characters
Line 2 (Script) - max 20 characters
- All character counts should include any punctuation and spaces required.
- For aesthetic and practical reasons, for the Script on Line 2 we recommend only using capitals for the first letter of words.
- Please note that we will apply the following to your personalisation - we will print with capitalisation as shown in the images, on the first line, and one the second line we will use a mixture of capitals and lower case as shown in the image.
All of our notebooks, journals and diaries are Made to Order. We offer Free UK Delivery within 5-7 days. International delivery starts from £11.95 and will take 10-14 working days.
Your notebook will be as unique as the person who uses it. This style is available in:
- Three sizes - Small (A6), Medium (between A6 and A5) and Large (A5).
- Three colours - our signature Caramel, Chocolate and Chestnut. (Please note that with the latter two colours, there will not be as much contrast for the personalisation as with the Caramel coloured leather.)
- Two paper choices. You can choose to have plain or lined paper.
Perfect for Gifting Occasions
Suitable for a Range of Uses
Our notebooks are perfect for planning ahead, documenting meetings, writing notes, recording ideas, planning projects and documenting progress, or simply making lists. They are also equally suitable for journalling, doodling, writing stories - and recording life’s adventures.
Before You Place Your Order
As we're unable to offer refunds or exchanges for personalised products, it's important to check the options selected, prior to checkout - paying particular attention to the spelling of the personalisation and any punctuation or spacing. Unfortunately, we're unable to make alterations or corrections, once work has started on your order.
We understand it can be difficult to gauge the dimensions of a product from photographs when shopping online. We advise you to double check the measurements stated in the Size Guide prior to ordering, to confirm which of the sizes available will best suit you, or the person you are buying for. The Small (A6) and Large (A5) journals are standard stationery sizes. Please take a moment to view the Size Guide before you checkout, to make sure that the size selected will suit your requirements.
About our Notebooks and Diaries
Hope House Press Notebooks and Diaries are made by hand to order in our studio. They are bound with a softback leather cover, with trimmed edges, designed to be strong and flexible. The natural materials and letterpress print method we use, provide subtle, characterful variation between individual notebooks - making each one unique. The print process we use produces a ‘kiss’ with ink, rather than an impression in the leather.
Questions, queries or need help before placing your order?
When ordering a personalised or bespoke gift, we know you'll want to check and double check the details. If you have a question or need help before placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can, so that we can reply and help you get your order placed, in confidence - there's no such thing as a silly question - when in doubt, it's always good to ask and check!