The Journey - personalised leather notebook / undated journal for 2017 by Hope House Press
The Journey notebookThis style features your choice of name or wording, printed in archival black ink on the softback leather cover.
- The standard title - The Journey - is printed over two lines in a mixture of large Capitals and Lower Case letters - together with a single line of personalised wording, printed underneath in smaller capitals.
- If you would like to include a name or personalisation underneath, this should be included as part of the personalised text. By way of example: if you want us to print The Journey, Emma Curtis as illustrated, please enter the two names or personalisation in the box.
- If you only want us to print one line of text, that's fine. Please leave the personalisation field blank.
- Text is printed right justified, as shown.
- The maximum length of personalisation we can print on the cover, depends on the size selected.
The Small (A6) notebook can accommodate up to 11 characters.
The Medium (Between A6 and A5) notebook can accommodate up to 14 characters.
The Large (A5) notebook can accommodate up to 17 characters.
- Character counts should include any spaces or punctuation required.
- You have three paper choices and can choose to have squared, plain or lined paper.
Please see our Delivery page for an important note on additional charges for customers requesting delivery outside the EU.
Free UK Delivery
All of our notebooks, journals and diaries are Made to Order. We offer Free UK Delivery within 5-7 days. International delivery starts from £11.95 and will take 10-14 working days.
Your purchase will be as unique as the person who uses it. This style is available in:
- Three sizes - Small (A6), Medium (between A6 and A5) and Large (A5).
- Nine colours - our signature Caramel, Chocolate, Slate Blue, Russet Red, Brightest Blue, Silver Grey, Pale Sage Green, Neon and Deep Orchid Pink.
- Three paper choices. You can choose to have squared, plain or lined paper.
Together, these choices make your notebook truly personal and unique - to perfectly suit you or the person you are buying for.
For various Gifting Occasions
These notebooks make great gifts for stationery lovers - and can be customised to reflect a range of interests, life stages and situations. They particularly appeal to creative types - and will be appreciated by anyone who loves to write, young or old. Stylish and practical, they look good, feel good, and the aroma of paper and leather ensures they smell fabulous too.
Suitable for a Range of Uses
Our notebooks are perfect for writing notes, recording ideas, planning projects and documenting progress, or simply making lists. They are also equally suitable for journalling, doodling, writing stories - and recording life’s adventures.
Before You Place Your Order
As we're unable to offer refunds or exchanges for personalised products, it's important to check the options selected, prior to checkout - paying particular attention to the spelling of the personalisation and any punctuation or spacing. Unfortunately, we're unable to make alterations or corrections, once work has started on your order.
We understand it can be difficult to gauge the dimensions of a product from photographs when shopping online. We advise you to double check the measurements stated in the Size Guide prior to ordering, to confirm which of the sizes available will best suit you, or the person you are buying for. The Small (A6) and Large (A5) journals are standard stationery sizes. Please take a moment to view the Size Guide before you checkout, to make sure that the size selected will suit your requirements.
About our Notebooks and Diaries
Hope House Press Notebooks and Diaries are made by hand to order in our studio. They are bound with a softback leather cover, with trimmed edges, designed to be strong and flexible. The natural materials and letterpress print method we use, provide subtle, characterful variation between individual notebooks - making each one unique. The print process we use produces a ‘kiss’ with ink, rather than an impression in the leather.
Questions, queries or need help before placing your order?
When ordering a personalised or bespoke gift, we know you'll want to check and double check the details. If you have a question or need help before placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can, so that we can reply and help you get your order placed, in confidence - there's no such thing as a silly question - when in doubt, it's always good to ask and check!